1. General provisions.
The present Personal Data Protection Policy is created in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Law No. 152-FZ dated 27.07.2006
“On Personal Data” and determines the procedure of processing and ensuring security of
personal data that the web site of the Selvery company (hereinafter Operator)
having a domain name of selvery.com may receive during the use of the company’s site,
software and products by the user.
- 1) The Operator makes it its aim and responsibility to observe the rights and freedoms of a person and citizen in the course of processing their personal data, including the protection of privacy.
- 2) The present Personal Data Protection Policy of the Operator (hereinafter Policy) covers all the data regarding the visitors of the https://selvery.com web site that the Operator may obtain.
2. Main definitions used in the Policy.
- 1) Automated personal data processing: the processing of personal data using the means of computer technology.
- 2) Blocking of personal data: temporary blocking of personal data processing (except for the cases when such processing is required for the rectification of personal data).
- 3) Web site: the aggregate of the graphic and informational materials as well as the PC software and databases that ensure their availability in the Internet at the address of https://selvery.com.
- 4) Personal data filing system: the aggregate of personal data stored in the database and the tools and technologies ensuring the processing of such personal data.
- 5) Anonymization of personal data: actions aimed at preventing the determination of appurtenance of the personal data to a specific user or other personal data subject without using additional information.
- 6) Personal data processing: any action, procedure or their aggregate performed with or without the use of the means of automation with personal data, including their collection, recording, filing, accumulation, storage, rectification (updating and modification), retrieval, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), anonymization, blocking, deletion, and destruction.
- 7) Operator: a state body, a municipal body, a legal or natural person who, independently or in cooperation with other entities, performs and/or organizes personal data processing, determines the purposes of personal data processing, assesses personal data content subject to processing, and specifies actions and procedures to be performed over personal data.
- 8) Personal data: any information that relates, directly or indirectly, to an identified or identifiable User of https://selvery.com website.
- 9) User: any user of https://selvery.com web site.
- 10) Provision of personal data: actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a certain person or a scope of persons.
- 11) Dissemination of personal data: any actions directed at the dissemination of personal data to any number of unspecified persons (disclosure of personal data) or at the disclosure of personal data to the general public, including the divulgation of personal data in the mass media, publication of personal data in the information and telecommunication networks, or granting access to personal data in any other way.
- 12) Cross-border transfer of personal data: transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign country, to the government body of a foreign country, to a foreign natural or legal entity.
- 13) Destruction of personal data: any actions resulting in the permanent erasure of personal data without any possibility of its recovery in a personal data filing system and/or destruction of physical media bearing personal data.
3. Operator may process the following personal data of a User:
- 1) Full name.
- 2) Electronic address.
- 3) Phone numbers.
- 4) Additionally, the web site collects and processes anonymized visitor data (including cookie files) using such Internet statistics services as Yandex.Metrica, Google Analytics and the like.
- 5) The above-mentioned data is hereinafter collectively called Personal Data.
4. Purpose of personal data procession.
- 1) The goal of personal user data processing is providing the Users with information by sending them electronic messages, granting access to services, information and/or materials published on the web site.
- 2) The Operator is also allowed to send notifications regarding new products and services, special offers and various events to the Users. A User can unsubscribe from information messages anytime by sending a message to the Operator’s email address firstname.lastname@example.org with the following text «new products, services and special offers».
- 3) The anonymized user data gathered by the Internet statistics collection services are intended for collecting data regarding the user activity on the web site, as well as for improving the site’s quality and content.
6. Procedure of collection, storage, transfer and other types of personal data processing.
The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured by implementing legal, organizational and technical means required for complying with the
provisions of the current legislation in the sphere of personal data protection.
- 1) The Operator ensures the security of personal data and adopts all the possible measures to prevent unauthorized access to it.
- 2) Personal user data will never and in no circumstances be provided to any third parties, unless it is demanded by the current legislation.
- 3) In case of any inaccuracy present in personal data, a User may update it by sending a notification to the Operator’s electronic address email@example.com marked “Personal Data Update”.
- 4) The personal data processing period is not limited. A User may withdraw their consent for the personal data processing at any time by sending an electronic message marked to the Operator using the electronic address firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Cross-border transfer of personal data.
- 1) Before beginning to transfer personal data abroad, the Operator must verify that a foreign country where the personal data is to be transferred ensures reliable protection of the rights of personal data subjects.
- 2) The cross-border transfer of personal data to the territories of the states that do not meet the above-mentioned requirements may be performed exclusively on the condition that a subject of personal data has consented in writing to such transfer and/or it is required for fulfilling the conditions of a contract of which the personal data subject is a party.
8. Final provisions.
- 1) A User can obtain explanations as regards any topics having to do with their personal data by sending a message to the Operator’s email address email@example.com.
- 2) The present document will reflect all the modifications of the Personal Data Protection Policy of the Operator. The Policy will remain valid indefinitely until it is replaced by a newer version.